What should I do about my friend,if anything?

I have a friend that has to support her son,his girlfriend and their baby.They're both over 18 but won't work.My friend's husband doesn't give her any money for bills,he blows all of his.And she is so depressed she goes to play bingo 2 or 3 times a week.So obviously she never has any money.If I tell her to make her son work or kick him out and make her husband give her money,she takes it wrong and just thinks I'm criticizing her,yet she always has to ask for money.Idon't mind helping,but the situation is messed up.What would you do?

Favorite Answer

You are a great friend cause there is no way that i would be giving anybody any money if she has grown people living with her and are not helping her out. Thats not fair to u that she asks u for money but doesnt want to hear what u have to say regarding her situation. And u dont even live with her so she's not the only one taking care of her son, his girlfriend and their baby. Of course their not gonna work cause they dont HAVE to. You and her are taking care of them

sometime you can't help people like that.in tell thay hit rock bottom .you got to stop helping her or she won't help her self in tell she have to start doing thing for them self.

its called tough love,