please help me?????????????

I am about to start to be a vegetarian but i dont know what i can eat and what i cant eat so i was woundering if you can help me out and give me so websites with some food and help

hope you get the best answer

Favorite Answer

please dont become a vegetarian! we are meant to eat meat and it is an essential part of our diet! and it is SO good!

You have to eat a varied adequate and balanced diet. Your body needs all kinds of food to function properly including fat in smaller quantities though. Your body needs the nutrients and vitamins in fruits and vegetables the most, that is what you should eat the most of (at least 5 servings a day). You also need protein, and a little fat. Reduce your intake of sweets, fried food and foods that contain a lot of fat. Don't drink too many alcoholic beverages or soft drinks (they have a lot of calories). Good luck. You can also get more information about nutrition from this site:

http://www.diet-n-health.com/

If you are becoming a vegetarian and not a vegan you can still have dairy, so make sure you get enough protien from things like eggs, beans, and nuts, that you won't be getting from meat anymore.