Jess asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Has anyone ever had sex while deployed at Al Udeid, Qatar?

Is it difficult to have sex there or easy?

Favorite Answer

I'm sure SOMEONE has. I was in DOHA,Qatar and in several other middle east countries...and many other countries around the world (total of 32, to be exact, with some repeat visits). Never had sex anywhere but home since I've been married and in the Navy.

Rings of military females selling their 'wares' are regularly broken up while deployed in CENTCOM as well as discharges for women getting pregnant while in theater. Just goes to show you that no matter the circumstances, people will find a way to satsify that itch...

your either 1. being sent overseas and are an extremly horny girl and will prolly bang just about anyone. 2. your b/f is deployed or being sent theere and you are worried he may sleep with another girl/ guy. 3. or he already has and made the mistake of telling you and you just wanna try to figure it out who it is somehow...

Worried about your husband eh? Simply by asking this question it tells me that you wouldn't believe him even if he had said no. Some people can't accept what they have, others don't want what they have. Which is it in your case?

Thankfully, I never had to put up with this level of distrust while I was in the military. I didn't worry about my wife back home either.

Source(s): 22 years in the navy.

what the heck does that have to do with anything

what?

Proabably about the same as it is here.