Who did the remake of Chris Issaks Wicked Game Song. It's a lush female voice, and I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone know who did the recent (Winter/Spring 2005/06?) remake of Chris Isaak's Wicked Game? It is lush female vocals. I can't seem to find it anywhere! It isn't HIM, Crossbreed, Giant Drag or Amy Sky. Please help!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • shane
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

could be heather nova

• 4 years ago

Wicked Game Cover Female

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Who did the remake of Chris Issaks Wicked Game Song. It's a lush female voice, and I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone know who did the recent (Winter/Spring 2005/06?) remake of Chris Isaak's Wicked Game? It is lush female vocals. I can't seem to find it anywhere! It isn't HIM, Crossbreed, Giant Drag or Amy Sky. Please help!

Source(s): remake chris issaks wicked game song 39 lush female voice 39 find anywhere: https://tr.im/lHEC5
  • 1 decade ago

If it was a woman voice, it could be Giant Drag. Does depend on the style.

Novaspace (which, surprisingly, is NOT related to Heather Nova) did a cover of it, though they specialize in dance songs.

Heather Nova covered it on her 2005 album, 'Redbird', so my money would be on her, though I haven't heard her voice before.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's Heather Nova. Great cover. The Ima Robot cover is also very good. REM's cover is terrible.

• 1 decade ago

It's by Giant Drag.

• 1 decade ago

possibly:

Gypsy Soul

KHIERSTIN

Susie Chin

Lauren Field

Connie Kis Anderson

Amy's Arms

all recorded in different music genres. what style was the song you heard?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.