Who did the remake of Chris Issaks Wicked Game Song. It's a lush female voice, and I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone know who did the recent (Winter/Spring 2005/06?) remake of Chris Isaak's Wicked Game? It is lush female vocals. I can't seem to find it anywhere! It isn't HIM, Crossbreed, Giant Drag or Amy Sky. Please help!

• shane
    Favorite Answer

could be heather nova

Wicked Game Cover Female

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): remake chris issaks wicked game song 39 lush female voice 39 find anywhere: https://tr.im/lHEC5

If it was a woman voice, it could be Giant Drag. Does depend on the style.

Novaspace (which, surprisingly, is NOT related to Heather Nova) did a cover of it, though they specialize in dance songs.

Heather Nova covered it on her 2005 album, 'Redbird', so my money would be on her, though I haven't heard her voice before.

It's Heather Nova. Great cover. The Ima Robot cover is also very good. REM's cover is terrible.

It's by Giant Drag.

possibly:

Gypsy Soul

KHIERSTIN

Susie Chin

Lauren Field

Connie Kis Anderson

Amy's Arms

all recorded in different music genres. what style was the song you heard?