did god stop making people after adam and eve?

because just think.Adam and Eve had a child ...or 2 i cant remember but who did that child make a baby with?wasnt it only Adam,Eve and the child???

4 Answers

Relevance
  • cindy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

God stopped making fully grown people after Adam and Eve.

The bible records that Adam and Eve had many other sons and duaghters after Cain, Abel and Seth.

It is generally agreed that Sons and daughters married during that time.

IT is also generally agreed that whomever the "sons of God" were or are, that they came to earth and found the women fair, and they mated with them, creating a race of "large" and very smart people.

God did make one other human, Jesus Christ, he made him as a infant.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Did GOD stop making people after Adam and Eve?

Yes. I do not know, after A&E how all the people of the Earth came to be.

I'm too busy trying to get through the day, and not end up in hell, to worry. (Sorry to be so blunt.)

Any human born before written records were kept is an oral history written down years later, (or a moral story to provide a lessen to the crowd listening.) The answer above me have been very well thought out.

I also heard that angels came down because of the women, but that may have been a Greek/Roman myth rewritten with an agenda. (That's the word I was looking for - agenda - all writers have a purpose in what they are writing, some want the King of their country not to kill them. While others do write the truth at any cost.)

• 1 decade ago

Genesis 4:17 says, "Cain lay with his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch." Who was his wife? It is implied in the biblical text that Cain married one of his sisters. Several facts lead us to this conclusion.

First, it is clear that Adam and Eve had a number of children. Genesis 5:4 says, "After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters." Since Adam and Eve were the first man and woman, and since God had commanded them (and their descendants) to be fruitful and multiply (Genesis 1:28), it seems reasonable to conclude that Cain married one of his many sisters. It is also possible that he married a niece or even a grandniece.

One must keep in mind that in the early years of the human race there were no genetic defects that had yet developed as a result of the fall of man. By the time of Abraham, God had not yet declared this kind of marriage to be contrary to His will (see Genesis 20:12). Laws governing incest apparently did not become enacted until the time of Moses (Lev 18:7-17; 20:11,12,14,17,20,21). Hence, there was no prohibition regarding marrying a sister (or niece or grandniece) in the days of Cain.

To learn more on this subject you can go to http://www.answersingenesis.org/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, no. Afterwards Eve had more kids and the kids married among themseves. There was no law against it since they were the only people on earth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.