Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Who has heard of the band "Lamb of God"?

Metal/Death Metal

Favorite Answer

Yes their a freaking sweet band, check em out their new song Redneck is great and their song Laid to Rest is featured in the "Metal: A Headbangers Journey" and Guitar Hero II

i appreciate Lamb of god. My prominent band. What i love about LOG, is they have not offered out on one album, and they have kept their music consistant, immediately ahead, and up tight. they're plenty more suitable than maximum metallic bands lately, yet at the same time they have rather some competition with some bands of similar kinds (Chimaira, children of Bodom) nonetheless, Lamb of god is dazzling, and their moshpits are unreal m/ I have all of their albums except their Killidelphia stay one, yet I have the DVD so it is unnecessary to get the album.

I have heard of them, but I have never heard their music

Yeah! Don't listen to them much, but I saw them live when they were with Slayer and Children of Bodom.

• Jaded

I´ve heard of them.

I have, but I never heard any of their songs.

Yes and they are AWESOME. Have you heard Red Neck?

i have never heard of them. are they good>

I LOVE THEM! So what's your question? =P

i have