Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

How do I maximize my growth spurt with a broken wrist?

I am 14 and I have been waiting for my growth spurt for a long time. I am finally beginning to grow. Unfortunately I broke my wrist last week, so I am off sports for two months. Will this affect my growth spurt? Is there anything I can do to get maximum gain from my growth spurt? Such as take a multi-vitamin or drink more milk?

Favorite Answer

at that age, rest properly is important.....sleep early.....milk can help also, eat properly....exercise to make you healthy.....vitamins is not needed but its good to our health......where in fact I stand at 6'0'' at the age of 22

Just do what you can...the wrist should heal in a few weeks, but your growth spurt will last much longer than that. Eat properly, get your rest, milk is good and the vitamin can't hurt (just take 1/day...) And relax...we can't controll everything. You are who you are. Accept yourself and others will too!

Milk!!!!!!

mas leche!!!