Animated icons?

Ok everyone i know u use photo shop to make movin or animated pictures but does anyone know how to do it?

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Some programs, like Photoshop or The GIMP, use layers which can be manipulated separately from each other. You create text or images on different layers and assign animation attributes to each layer. Then save your file in a format which supports animation, like gif.

    There are tutorials avalable online, including


    Hope this helps. There are also great books available for Photoshop.

  • 5 years ago

    Incredible 3D Animation Software -

  • 1 decade ago

    It's called a GIF, but I don't know if you can do it in Photoshop. Try to find a GIF maker, I'm sure you can find a free on on the web.

    Something like GIF Creator

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.