Does anyone know who sings the song Hey ya acoustic version?

I know outcast sings the one version but there is another group who also sings a acoustic version.

Favorite Answer

I think you are thinking of Richard Cheese he also has a great rendition of down with the sickness not acoustic more of a lounge feel

The criminal professional personality's Ted (Sam Lloyd) broadcast version doesn't look everywhere yet, yet we may be able to wish for something from ABC or iTunes or maybe on DVD finally. interior the period in-between, purely search for YouTube for "good day Ya Acoustic" and also you'll be surprised. many human beings have acoustic variations, maximum noticeably Matt Weddle of Obadiah Parker. (it particularly is presented for sale from iTunes lower than "Obadiah Parker"). in my opinion, this appears like something Zach Braff would have lengthy because observed, and subsequently extra to the instruct by the "Ted" personality. for sure understand that Sam Lloyd is in a real band noted as "The Blanks"!