What should I get my Kenyan girlfriend for Valentines Day?

Ok, I need a little help from all you sisters out there. My girlfriend is from Kenya but she has lived in the states for over 15 years. She is this beautiful African Goddess and I am a pasty old white boy who is amazed she even chose me. Anyways, I am in no ways one of those "wannabe black white guys" and to be honest, I don't know that much about African culture. I want to show her how much I like her and how I am iterested in her culture and thought I might be able to do that through her present. I know some of the things she likes and am planning to get that stuff for her, but I also want to include something that would be the "coup de gras." If I could get any help it would be greatly appreciated.

Favorite Answer

take her to an african restaurant for dinner if theres one in your area, or learn how to cook some dishes from her country and surprise her with a special dinner made by you, also include an african theme for this dinner