how long will chili stay good in the fridge?
i made chili about 4 days ago and i put foil over it and a heavy metal lid, how long will it stay good?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
according to health department 7 days but i wouldn't eat it after 5 days
- badbill1941Lv 61 decade ago
My time limit for cooked foods is 4-5 days before I toss it.
- *L-I-V-E*Lv 51 decade ago
i would say no more than 7 days
- Anonymous1 decade ago
itl stay good forever i think, iv never heard of rebellious chili
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Backwoods BarbieLv 71 decade ago
It should still be good.Source(s): :)