Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Ambercrombie, ,Hollister VS Areopostale, and american eagle, who will win in this exciting fight?

I really have no idea bout clothing savvy? .But really im not doing this for me otherwise it would be about P.o.T.C so sorry. Im doin this for my friend anna. She wants to know and her internet id down so...

Favorite Answer

they all [[[rock]]] but i have to say hollister nd' ambercrombie win this match :)

Hollister or Abercrombie!!

American Eagle makes you look old, and their clothes are really ugly. When you think about it, the stuff there is more expensive than abercrombie or Hollister, and the quality is horrible!

Aeropostale just copies the other stores. I went to abercrombie one week, went to aeropostale a few weeks later and saw the same exact thing on sale. Aeropostale is OUT.

American Eagle and Aeropostale

I shop at Aeropostale sometimes mostly Hot topic and Clandestine Industries though. I hate both Abercrombie and Hollister

I think Hollister or American Eagle will win because Abercrombie can be expensive & I dont like Aeropostale all that well.

Abercrombie, Hollister, & American Eagle :].

What fight? There just different clothing lines and depending on your style everyone will like one store more then the other. I've only shopped at american eagle and abercrombie. Abercrombie can be expensive especially since there target market are teenagers. But I dont usually shop at any of them.

AE! they have stable high quality clothing at a stable cost. Hollister stuff has a tendency to get holes in it (that's it you're a woman, and their womens denims at the instant are not that great). Abercrombie is a debatable/greater high priced save.

HOLLISTER ALL THE WAY

then abercrombie

then areo

then AE

i say hollister takes first cause i love them, abercrombie( not ambercrombie) takes a deffinent 2nd, then i would say american eagle followed by aeropostale!!!!!

probably abrecrombie

but it's the most expensive

i went in the store and walked areound a little and diddn't find anything under $40

areopostale is my favorite store cuz it's not expensive

and the clothes are cool

1. hollister

2. abercrombie

3. american eagle

and aeropostale is not even on that list! i hate that store, it is a cheap (and bad) immitation of hollister and them so i dont shop there.