My Birthday?!?

For my birthday I was going to have it at a hotel, a nice Rennansance hotel and have my friends meet me at my house then we ride a limo to the hotel and swim, eat, open presents...the regular. Any other ideas you have for me and about 10 friends to do?!!

Favorite Answer

Lets not forget the stripper/clown

it sounds like you have everything already planned, to spice it up you could invite people of the opposite gender, play some games, play pranks on the hotel personnel and other people in the building, Truth or Dare would be super fun since there is so much matter for the dare side(run down the hall in your underwear, that kinda stuff), unless your friends don't like that stuff

when yall go back to the room yall can do hair/nails/makeup if theres boys play spin the bottle, truth or dare...oo but what i love to do is if you have a party at your hous eyou play a scavenger hunt, and the parents write down ten things such as an empty beer can, a tampon...etc and you have to go around the neighborhood knocking on the door trying to get everything...oh yea and you have to do it within a certain time limit...YOU CAN ALSO DO IT AT THE HOTEL

sounds like you have the plan. You ought to have an even number at the party so no one gets left out if you do a number that requires pairing up.

Help a needy person in your locality.............a

smile is the best return gift you can afford to give........