Russian air defence missiles in Iran. Can I say Hi to the WW3 and Thanks to GW Bush?

Favorite Answer

No, those countries have their own agendas, (and have had for a long time!

(I guess you haven't studied much history!?)

WW3 seem to be a distinct possibility - but can still be avoided if Russia and China would decide that supporting their puppet dictators and unstable allies is not really worth it. Remember, they also have their agendas for their place in the world order and are working to that end. It seems that they both do not mind tweaking the beard of Uncle Sam from time to time if it fits into their plans.

oh yes .its the dawn of a nuclear age a new world war countries already jocking for position...russia,iran,north korea,venezuela.vs france,israel,england,usa vs pakistan,india and anyone else who cares to join in the dance here .its nothing funny folks...

its a war and countries will get into it without any provocation they will just pick up the good ol american excuse"protecting our interests abroad..."russai is the 1st example they need a functionning iran to distribute oil to them...so india will get in so will pakistan so will israel,then the u.s then engalnd,france and many more .so again it has begun its only time now to watch who will fire the first salvo at whom and then after that all hell breaks loose..prediction: by the spring or summer america will be fighting with iraq,iran and whoever goes after israel and add afganistan to the mix and north korea ...all this by the summer of 2007 the spring if g.w has his way and congress chickens out and lets him...

ww3,no my freinds i say welcome to nuclear war 1...courtesy of g.w

end result here may we live to see it (very doubtful)...complete destruction of the world and the main countries...pretty much the end of civilization and start of madness...

welcome folks nuclear war 1/ n.w.1/ww3 whatever you call it its here

I'm confused...how does Iran buying air DEFENSE missiles from the Russians constitute World War 3?

If I follow your logic...if the US or Israel BOMBS Iran AND they DEFEND themselves (as one would expect) it's going to be WW3???

Why would it be Bush's fault? That's like saying it was Roosevelt's fault for the Holocaust. When your dealing with someone who wants to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth, I'm pretty sure that Ahmadinejad would be the one to start a world war. But that's just my opinion.

How is it the fault of President Bush that Russia decided to sell advanced weapons to an unstable government for the protection of nuclear plants? If this should lead to WW III, certainly either Russia or Iran seems much more to blame. Oh, yeah, that's right, I forgot... and the wind blew my tree over last night.. that's Bush's fault also..

This isn't really news. Russian has been pumping up Iran's defense for the past couple of years ever since the U.S. started messing with Iran for no reason.

Anyways, since those missles are for defending Tehran's nuclear facilities, they forsee someone bombing the nuclear facilities. Israel will be the one bombing the nuclear facilities.

You may not have a chance. His bunker will undoubtedly outlast your cardboard box. Ah! the perks of power!

Source(s): common sense

LOL, Didn't Russia desing the SCUD? Remember Iraqi war? How many SCUDS hit their target? LOL

Stockpile weapons.