Girls only..........?

if you had to tell ur boyfriend something really deep, original, nice and every-thing what would u say?

Favorite Answer

i would say i love him and i don't ever want to loose him he is the drug that keeps me from dieing..<<3

Source(s): i have the same problem i told my boyfriend excalty that and we are still together we have grew strong we have been together for 1 and a half years i love him so much xx

Well I am a pretty straight forward person so I would tell him as long as I felt the timing was right. You don't want to scare him by being to deep into your feelings especially if you are young or just starting out he may think you are to serious to fast. I would wait for the right moment too....you don't do these type of things over the phone or computer...it is better face to face.

well has he said anything romantic to you? if not then I would maybe take a raincheck and wait till you know exactly what to say. When the time is right to say something you will know exactly what to say and it will actually mean something. Some guys get scared when they have feelings for a girl and dont know how to deal with them. Sometimes they even drift apart from the girl cause they like her to much so you dont want to force him into a corner or rush his feelings because of he doesnt feel the same then you will be disappointed.

Um..."I love you"? It's deep. It's nice. It's everything.

As for the original part of it, just say it in a way that isn't always done. Off the top of my hand, take your boyfriend's hand and finger "I love you" and his palm. Make sure he's watching of course.

sit him down and tell him the old fashion way that there is something important that you need to know.

It will open the door for both of you to communication.

I would say, that i had something special to tell him on a romantic date.

i would tell him that he is the only person i want 2 be with right now.

i would not do that..guys are not into deep original stuff

im a guy and I agree with jay