Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

how do you cheer up...?

how do you cheer up your bestfriend whos boyfriend is moving and he is treatinf her like a piece of dirt... he moves tomorrow... what should i do to cheer her up???

• Favorite Answer

Take her shopping, take her to the movies, have her over to your house & watch a dvd, bake cookies.... there's lots you can do.

He's probably treating her like dirt because he's trying to hide the way he really feels about having to move away.

Ice Cream always does the trick

Take her shopping and make it a day together. Always cheers me up.:)

My G/F finds it funny when I put my shirt on inside out & she dosn't tell me & takes me out to show everyone how blind I am & laughs to her self all day about it.

• Ashley

Take her out and show her that she can have fun without him and that its not all about guys

• zen522

Just be there for her.

Good Luck

Source(s): I believe in talking and being straight forward You only lose if you don't take the chance.

treat her to dinner, where you know there will be some nice hotties, it may take her mind of of th a@%^%$

make her laugh he did or put yalls favorite song on!!

Source(s): i hope that helps

really good mushrooms.