What do you reccomend for fun in Cali?

I'm single and young and plan on going to Cali just to relax. I don't really do the club scene so if you could reccomend a good place to just unwind I'd appriciate it.

Favorite Answer

Lots of places. I'm from Southern California, so I'll help with the SoCal attractions. If you'd like to spend money, there's always amusement parks such as DisneyLand in Ananheim, Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park, Universal Studios Hollywood in Studio City, SeaWorld in San Deigo, and much more. If you just want to kick back and relax, I usually go to the beach. Redondo Beach is usually pretty crowded. I like beaches where there aren't much people. I suggest Newport Beach- nice view, good place to relax. If you love politics or American History, we have two Presidential Libraries- Ronald Reagan and the Richard Nixion Library in Simi Valley and Yorba Linda, respectively. If you like retail therapy, try your hand at South Coast Plaza, one of the largest malls in the country with about 2,000,000 sq. ft of shopping stores.

It really depends on what you want to do. I love San Diego and find that it has great weather and lots of things to do.

If strolling along a beautiful beach, watching the sunset into the ocean, and sea breezes appeal to you, consider San Diego. The city is spread out into many different communities each offering different opportunities to unwind.

The Getty Center is huge, gorgeous and tranquil - a great place to wander, chill out and enjoy some great art, architecture and the best views in town.

Well I live in Australia....but one place you could visit! is my ex-husband....he's in California!!!!!

I think his motto now would be.............''NEXT''!