are'nt you sick of posers?

cause i so am!

• kj
    Favorite Answer

They really don't deserve my attention. So I usually ignore them.

Yes! People just need to stick to what they like and be comfortable with it. So many people are duped into going with the crowd to have friends and realize that they really don't care. I've noticed in a large group of friends almost everyone likes the same thing but in that same group of friends there are a select few that really like something else. You'll notice this at public places when about 10 people are all standing together and are broke up into two or three groups. I guess what I'm trying to say is People are almost never who they seem to be until you get them one-on-one or around people they trust.

how are people posers? Maybe they liked how certain people dress and they like the style so they try it. And you say ppl are poser but then yet didnt someone have the same style you wear so I guess that makes everyone posers right??

not as much as I an sick of fan girlys

YEs YEs YES!!! I hate them. Justin Timberfake is one.

there are tons of posers, and i dont believe any of them.

N.E.R.D. Rock Star

im so freakin sick of it i absolutly hate it

i am so sick just like neyo's first release.

I am, there is this girl I know who always says that she cuts herself, but she really doesnt!