my friend is a little dim witted, and asked what an orgasm is!?

how do i explain it to her little mind, with out actually going into great detail or anything like that?

Favorite Answer

Well either she knows what it is, and she just wants to see how you'll answer it. because girls will actualy do that just to see how that person will react. so either go in great detail so she wont ask you again, or tell her half of what it is.

• F

Oh for goodness sake, no one would answer? Alright. Just tell your "dim-witted friend" (?) that it is a feeling of intense physical pleasure during sex. It occurs in the genital areas of the man and woman, but sometimes you can feel the pleasure through your whole body. ok?

Yeah I agree with the other dude. You're asking this question for yourself and doing a very poor job of acting like you are asking it for someone else. I don't know what your situation is with this girl but the easiest way would be to show her if in fact there is any such girl. Good luck with that whole trying to lie about why you're asking a question thing.

explain to her in her little dim witted mind the best you can..

I DONT THINK THAT SHES DIM WITTED SHE PROBABLY HONESTLY DONTKNOW,BUT EXPEREINCE IS THE BEST TEACHER.

Why do people who ask embarassing questions always say it's for their friend?

Look it up sweetie, look it up.

tell her i can be explained it must be experienced and she is far too young for that yet

Show the little dimwit

You have no idea what an orgasm is, do you? haha

Your friend eh??? HHmm