stretch marks any way to ?

anyway get rid of them?

Favorite Answer

nope they always stay

they do though fade in time and you an get moisturizer to help fade them that bit faster but they will always be there

The best way to get rid of them is using a good stretch mark moisteriser, that will help them disappear in a months time.

• red

No, sorry. I suffer from them. My mom always joked that after she had babies she looked like a road map. Well, it's genetic... ha ha no matter what, they are always there. I started getting them when I was twelve - no, I wasn't overweight - that's just how my body works. I got them on my hips when I grew hips, breasts when I grew breasts, and then when I had my son they went all over my belly. They are that ugly purple for a while, but given time they turn white so they're not that bad. Don't worry, most women have them.

the best thing to do is use 'vitamin E oil'. It gets a bit sticky when you put it on, but it should help to reduce the appearance of them. They say to apply it twice everyday for 100 days.

Try Strivectin

YA MIGHT WANT TO GO TO WWW.EARTHCLINIC.COM, AND LOOK FOR AN ANSWER THERE......GOD BLESS