I don't have a driving license. Where's the best place in the USA to visit for a 5 night vacation?

Favorite Answer

I'd agree NYC and Vegas are great. Really any major city will have a city bus that runs through plus cabs and places you can walk to. So...no worries

Source(s): Didn't get my license until I was 19

A city where there is a great public transportation system or things are close enough to walk would be the best. NYC, Las Vegas, San Francisco, LA, etc. Also Disney World would be good as well. You can stay on the property or at another hotel where they shuttle you to the park. You could spend 2 weeks there and not do everything there is to do.

Where ever you choose have fun!

And other people, you have no idea why they don't have a license, or what the circumstances are. He could have a medical condition for all you know, so don't make fun and grow up!

Source(s): Avid traveler all my life.

people, it isn't that hard. Yes, the US is big, thanks for stating the obvious That being said, places like Yosemite are not worth visiting if one does not have a DL and only has a few days.

So, without a DL, and only 5 days I'd suggest:

1. NYC. Having a car is a hinderence there. Subway is awesome. NYC has everything.

2. SF. Good public transportation. Beautiful scenery, great food.

3. Chicago. Also has good public transportation. Lake Michigan is nice, and strolling around downtown and the magnificint mile is fun. That being said, it isn't quite as interesting as the first 2.

4. Vegas. Nowhere else in the world quite like it.

New York City, the subway will take you around or Las Vegas enough to see just walking around. Atlantic City, NJ is the same way. Most hotels have shuttles that can bring you to them from the airport. Ask when you make reservations.

Key West Florida, In Old Town everything is in walking distance or a short cab ride away!!!

Source(s): Former Key West Resident!!!

That question is like me asking where is the best picnic area in Europe. You have to be more specific with what you want to do. For nature, I recommend Yosemite natl. park in central Ca. For bright lights, Las Vegas Nev. Figure out what you want to do, then ask again. I think you will get better responses then. Good luck, and happy trails.

St Louis, MO. An amazing town!

Realistically? A PLAYGROUND. Get a licence.

HAWAII