How do I know if we will stay together and he is being real to me?

I love my boyfriend. We have been together for 2 weeks. (I know that is kind of early) but he seems so right. Anyway my friends keeps tellin me he only wants one thing but he is so sweet and we talk everyday all day. The topic of sex has come up and we plan to do it. But he keeps pressuring me. He has always been honest to me and has kept it real about the way he feels about me. He says he likes me a whole lot and really cares about me but love is such a powerful word. he said he wants to be with me for ever How do I Know If He Is Being Real?

Favorite Answer

Anyone who has the best intentions for you will never pressure you into anything, especially sex. Two weeks is too early to say for certain whether or not you will stay together. Take it one day at a time and don't rush into anything. The best way to tell if someone actually cares for you is to withhold sex and let them prove their feelings for you in other ways. A guy will tell you anything you want to hear if he thinks it will get you out of your pants and into bed faster. Sad but true.

Source(s): Personal experience. Lost my virginity at age 19 to my fiance. I don't regret waiting so long to have sex, it's the best decision I ever made.

First of all you really can not say that you love this person that you have only known for 2 weeks. 2 weeks is not enough time to get to know anyone. If you feel that you are not ready for sex and he keeps pushing you, then he does not respect you and is only looking for one thing.

I am sad to say it sounds like he is using you. It is easy for a guy to tell a girl what she wants to hear. I think after two weeks it is to soon to be having sex anyway. You need him to respect you and he isnt doing that by pressuring you. having sex is a two way road and you need to guard yoursellf until you are fully ready and not do it with him until you are ready. I would say find a new guy!

Good luck!

this all depends on your weight

do wat you feel is right, I think you should wait awhile longer, but like I said, up to ya.