Wutang dance help?

how do u wutang... i saw youtube videos and they only gave me the general idea... i wanna know the steps... thanks!

Update:

i mean the dance not the clan

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

is the debut album of the East Coast hip hop collective the Wu-Tang Clan. It was released on November 9, 1993 by Loud Records and RCA. Many critics consider Enter The Wu-Tang to be one of the most significant albums of the 1990s and one of the greatest hip hop albums ever recorded.[1][2]

The distinctive sound of Enter the Wu-Tang created a blueprint for hardcore rap in the mid-1990s and helped return New York City hip hop to national prominence.[3] The Wu-Tang Clan's debut "carve[d] out a piece of rap history" in an era known as the East Coast Renaissance.[4] In 2003, Rolling Stone ranked it among the "500 Greatest Albums of All Time." [5]

The group's leader, RZA, produced the album with heavy, eerie beats, largely based on martial-arts movie clips and soul music samples. The unique sound of Enter the Wu-Tang became hugely influential in modern hip hop production.[6]

The album also marked the first appearance of a number of rappers—including Method Man, Ol' Dirty Bastard and Raekwon—who would collectively go on to sell millions of solo records. The lyrics of Enter the Wu-Tang are explicit, humorous, and free-associative, and served as a template for many subsequent hip hop records.[7] The Source declared that the first two singles from Enter the Wu-Tang, "Protect Ya Neck" and "C.R.E.A.M.," are among the 100 Best Rap Singles yet released.[2]

Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) had surprising chart success, despite its raw, underground sound.[8] Its highest Billboard 200 chart ranking was #41, and by May 15, 1995 it was certified platinum by RIAA.[9][10] The style and success of Enter the Wu-Tang led the way for such artists as Nas, The Notorious B.I.G., Mobb Deep and Jay-Z.[3]

• 1 decade ago

is the debut album of the East Coast hip hop collective the Wu-Tang Clan. It was released on November 9, 1993 by Loud Records and RCA. Many critics consider Enter The Wu-Tang to be one of the most significant albums of the 1990s and one of the greatest hip hop albums ever recorded.[1][2]

The distinctive sound of Enter the Wu-Tang created a blueprint for hardcore rap in the mid-1990s and helped return New York City hip hop to national prominence.[3] The Wu-Tang Clan's debut "carve[d] out a piece of rap history" in an era known as the East Coast Renaissance.[4] In 2003, Rolling Stone ranked it among the "500 Greatest Albums of All Time." [5]

The group's leader, RZA, produced the album with heavy, eerie beats, largely based on martial-arts movie clips and soul music samples. The unique sound of Enter the Wu-Tang became hugely influential in modern hip hop production.[6]

The album also marked the first appearance of a number of rappers—including Method Man, Ol' Dirty Bastard and Raekwon—who would collectively go on to sell millions of solo records. The lyrics of Enter the Wu-Tang are explicit, humorous, and free-associative, and served as a template for many subsequent hip hop records.[7] The Source declared that the first two singles from Enter the Wu-Tang, "Protect Ya Neck" and "C.R.E.A.M.," are among the 100 Best Rap Singles yet released.[2]

Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) had surprising chart success, despite its raw, underground sound.[8] Its highest Billboard 200 chart ranking was #41, and by May 15, 1995 it was certified platinum by RIAA.[9][10] The style and success of Enter the Wu-Tang led the way for such artists as Nas, The Notorious B.I.G., Mobb Deep and Jay-Z.[3]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.