what will happen to my hernia if my operation is delayed for a few months?

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't delay, they can get much worse.

If you do delay, avoid doing anything strenuous, like lifting or straining. They can become strangulated.

Not a thing, if the doctor delayed it that means its ok and you have nothing to worry about. I just had two hernia surgeries myself, and I waited 6 months until I was out of school to get the surgeries and I had very bad hernias.

Just a couple tips so if there is a problem you know. If your hernia is bad enough where your intestines are in your scrodem then try this, when you lay down or declined and if the intestines leave your sack within several minutes your fine, but if for any reason your intestines get stuck inside your scrodem and you feel pain contact your doctor or go to the hospital immediately.

my dad delayed his and almost lost his testicle due to a lose of circulation caused by the hernia

depends on where it is and if it is steadly growing. hernias are usually painless but a nausence. nothing will happen but a buldge.

you will die! sorry!hahahaha lol jk

nothing it will be OK.