Are you ignorant in your faith?

I'm interested in how many people of faith understand the psychology behind their need to believe. Do you believe in God with the understanding that the belief itself is the force behind the power?

Favorite Answer

It would seem to me that by understanding the guidelines you have set in your question; you think that our religious beliefs are only as strong as the faith in them. In that context, you are correct. What you did not ask is if in that knowledge; are people content and happy. The science of psychology deals with the health of the mind. Are all religious people crazy? Let's reverse this scenario: Do you disbelieve in God with the understanding that the unbelief is the force behind the power? We all need to be very careful of questioning another persons beliefs; it can be turned on us.

Trickery of wording impresses me however my first thought was to write a book but I can simply answer my faith in God isn't going to waiver today or tomorrow. And if YOU have a problem with that I will support you in your beliefs.

If by that you mean that there is an understandig that the power of any deitey is based ont the strength of the belief of their followers then I am quite well aware of that. In fact it is that very thing that I have counted on.

By Faith

Heb 11:1

1Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Ignorance is inherent in faith.