Confused in Winnipeg?

I have for as long as I can remember been curious about what it would be like to be with another girl.

Is it so unrealistic to find a girl in Winnipeg who would take me under her control and expierience with her what its like to be with another girl?

Would it be offensive to want to just PHYSICALLY try it with someone and not want to take it further at the moment?

And how to I go about finding someone who would do just that with me, and offend or hurt someone?

• Jeff
    Favorite Answer

hi winnipeg, cold enough for ya this winter??

i think most newly discovered bi curious people are anxious to "experiment" rather than jump into a committed relationship.

heck, i've always been about love, and i've also even been about saving virginity for marriage.. but that isn't stopping my urges to "test the waters" with a guy.. i just really think it would be cool to try kissing another man, and fondling his, um, penis.. yah.. hehe.

but, just make sure that you are very clear of your intensions with whomever you get involved with.. don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings..

as far as where to meet girls? well, i honestly don't know winnipeg very well. if you are every in toronto, let me know and we can go hang out in bi/gay/lesbian part of town,

otherwise, sign up to bisexual.com and check out the ads. also read up on the community. lots of great stories about people like us who are dealing with curiousity feelings, also lots of experts to give us advice, etc..

Sure, that's possible. It is, for me at least, the only way to do it. I understand about not looking for the emotional hang up, just the passion of the physical aspect of it. Nothing wrong with wanting that. It's out there....just gotta look.

number one -get out of a non gay area

visit Provincetown Mass the gayest town in the US - during womens week there are 10000 lesbians to choose from.

Source(s): www.provincetownforwomen.com