Increased signal strength on Motorola 551 cell phone?

I live in a metropolitan area but there are many places throughout the city where I get spotty coverage, including inside my own home! Sometimes there is no coverage in the area I am in. I see other people with cells phones which are working just fine. Is there a way to increase the gain of the antenna so that I can get a signal? Is it my phone or my provider? Any experience?

• gkk_72
    Favorite Answer

If you see others using cell phones in an area that you have problems I would ask them who their carrier is. If it happens to be the same one as yours then I would think you have a problem with your phone.

i does now no longer propose the razor. I used AT&T interior the previous and had a sony ericson. It worked approximately as stable as any telephone will paintings on their crummy community. you need to change as rapidly as you get the possibility.