Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

what do you consider a good marriage?

Favorite Answer

by the way I named my new little shitzu your name "pinky" but I added "poo" at the end...

what do I consider a good marriage....mine!!!

Someone who is willing to work @ the relationship, for Marriage is a commitment.

Do not make that commitment, until you know you are both ready & willing to work every situation out, no matter how big or small the problem is.

I've been married almost 10 years, within a few months: by the end of March.

I consider a good marriage were there is RESPECT, LOVE, COMMUNICATION, LOYALTY, SUPPORT and FREIENDSHIP..This is how (my hubby's & I) relationship is based on we both come from unastable and problematic relationship ( divorce).. We have being together for almost 6 yrs and we have a solid, fun and lovable relationship with 2 kids of our own and one of each from our past relationship and our relationship with both of our kids is very good we can't complain... THIS is just my personal opinion of a good marriage !!!

Honesty. Compassion. Mutual respect. Friendship.

Two people who will really love each other unconditionally ,there is trust on both sides, and that each person has enough space that they can still be themselves as well as part of a whole.

A good relationship consists of *Honesty *Respect *Support *Trust *Self Identities *Communication

If you have all these things and more, I'd say your lucky

Mine too! An equal partnership full of fun, respect, friendship, trust, romance . . . it doesn't get any better than what I've got!

well consideration,trust honesty humor helpfulness, hubby has none just qualities i think are good

mine ..we are loving, open minded, respectful.