What does this mean?

my boyfriend tells me all the things he does like if he talks to another girl hugged another girl and stuff like that then he was like if i hug another boy in front of him he is going to get mad and want to slap him and if we was to break up Im still gonna be stuck with him Im gonna be a friend with benefits to him but then he had told me he confused he dont know what kind of girl he want and all that crap but he is honest I mean he tells me everything he does ......do you think I should dump him are what I dont know what to do

• Jayne
    Favorite Answer

Although what he says may be honest. He sounds like a controlling guy which can end up very dangerous in the future. Be careful. Controlling people may turn up to be abusive and I'm not talking just physically abusive.

talk about double standards! you should be allowed to do what ever you want, its not like you're married or anything. break up with him girl, before he drags you down with him.

Dump him, he sounds controlling.

Take a break - let him figure out what he wants.....