Could Nancy Pelosi have blinked more during the State of the union address?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If she had it would have appeared that she fell asleep like McCain did.

Source(s): zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm sure you would have been just as interested in an answer to your question if Nancy Pelosi were not a Democrat. Did you also notice the unenthusiastic applause by Dick Cheney? He could have recorded it from last year and just used playback.

• gigee
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

two times... as quickly as to close her eyes whilst the President began his speech and as quickly as whilst vice chairman Cheney jabbed her interior the ribs to wake her up on the top of the speech. Who particularly cares what proportion circumstances she blinked right here eyes? i do no longer think of the protection of the country relies upon upon the style of circumstances granny Pelosi blinks.

• 1 decade ago

Between all the water sipping pauses Bush and Cheney took together, I could hardly notice Pelosi.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I only saw a brief clip of it, but she blinked about 100 times during that 30 seconds! Something in her eye? Oh yeah, all the sh*t spraying out of Bush's mouth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You guys must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel if you have to comment about her blinking. Maybe she was practicing her Morse code in case of capture by terrorists.

• 1 decade ago

Probably not, but then again, it was probably because she literally couldn't believe her eyes that she was actually Speaker of the House presiding over a Democrat majority Congress in front of her.

• 1 decade ago

She was sending Morse code to tell the left side of the isle when to clap and when to stand and clap.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I didn't see her blink because I was watching all the weird things she was doing with her MOUTH. What was up with all the faces?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a known fact that people blink alot before they vomit - which is a natural reaction to a Bush speech.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.