Could Nancy Pelosi have blinked more during the State of the union address?

Favorite Answer

If she had it would have appeared that she fell asleep like McCain did.

Source(s): zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sure you would have been just as interested in an answer to your question if Nancy Pelosi were not a Democrat. Did you also notice the unenthusiastic applause by Dick Cheney? He could have recorded it from last year and just used playback.

• gigee

two times... as quickly as to close her eyes whilst the President began his speech and as quickly as whilst vice chairman Cheney jabbed her interior the ribs to wake her up on the top of the speech. Who particularly cares what proportion circumstances she blinked right here eyes? i do no longer think of the protection of the country relies upon upon the style of circumstances granny Pelosi blinks.

Between all the water sipping pauses Bush and Cheney took together, I could hardly notice Pelosi.

I only saw a brief clip of it, but she blinked about 100 times during that 30 seconds! Something in her eye? Oh yeah, all the sh*t spraying out of Bush's mouth.

You guys must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel if you have to comment about her blinking. Maybe she was practicing her Morse code in case of capture by terrorists.

Probably not, but then again, it was probably because she literally couldn't believe her eyes that she was actually Speaker of the House presiding over a Democrat majority Congress in front of her.

She was sending Morse code to tell the left side of the isle when to clap and when to stand and clap.

I didn't see her blink because I was watching all the weird things she was doing with her MOUTH. What was up with all the faces?

It's a known fact that people blink alot before they vomit - which is a natural reaction to a Bush speech.