Question only for Mexicans?

I want to know if you ever try our immigration system

before decide to cross the border in illegal way..

Favorite Answer

You need to have money in the bank or a business in Mexico and that's just for a Visa, if you had any of that than why would you want to come here. most people who come here illegally are poor.

On behalf of the Millions and Millions(Pronounced Meeeyuns) of invaders, I have been asked to tell you that they believe you are a Border Patrol "Imigre" trying to "Treeek" Them! they said to tell you -No crello yo! Which means-I don't think so!

Then they made several references about your parental linage and a Bull's Feces!

Sorry!

I'm not Mexican. But I'm sure some of them have. It takes so long and so much money they just say screw it and come over here. All the people above accept Mendi..... are trolls.

sorry i invaded your privacy but its a free country and it aint like you own every piece of sand in this country. We are not here to fight nor to make ur life sorry, it just happens that way but i like your system, thats how im here legally but something tells me you dont have much control over what happens now dont you

I am a Non-Mexican Latino, so I don't think I can answer your question. I am sorry.

what? i dont understand what you are talking about... immigration system... your question dont make sense

wow people have really bad Mexican accents.

Why bothor, senor? The gringos let us in queeker eef we seaks in, and the yobs don't need no steenkin interviews!

Hoh, no, seenior . . . we eez too bizzy dreenking tequila end meking looove to your weeeemen!