Could hair color differences be a sign of genetic inferiority?

If the color of your hair on your head is different than the color of the hair in your mustache/beard, is that a clear sign that you are genetically deformed or inferior? It seems like a birth defect, although not one that is very serious.

Favorite Answer

If so consider whatever color you have to be at the bottom of the smart chain.

I wouldn't say that it isn't a "clear sign" that a person is genetically inferior or deformed but a gov't study would most likely clear this up. On the other hand, if a person was so mismatched for head and beard, they could always fake superiority or at least normalcy with hair and/or beard dye.

No, hair color is determined by the amount of melanin in the outer layer of your hair, and differences in hair color doesn't mean you are deformed or inferior, or mean you have a birth defect. Lacking or having more of melanin doesn't have any other effects on you.

The color of your hair, skin, or eyes is simply a variation on traits that are essentially available to all of us thru DNA.

In truth, a person with more than one color of hair is a genetically advanced person, as they are using more of these available traits than the rest of us are using.

Every aspect of every one of us could be considered a birth defect, if you try to compare us to a "perfect" example of human. Freckles, for example could be considered a birth defect. At what point do we accept (our beautiful) genetic variances and stop calling them defects?

Not at all. It is quite common for facial hair to be of a different colour. Inferior? No race is inferior to another. We are all the same HUMAN BEINGS!

No, I am full blooded Anglo Saxon and yet I have dirty blonde head hair and somewhat red tinted facial hair. I believe that is just the differences in the texture of facial hair in comparison of head hair. Facial hair tends to be thicker and courser, and could affect colouration

• ?

God has made us all unique and different individuals to be valued and care and respect each other in this imperfect world. No one is genetically inferior to anyone else. Diversity is the spice of life.

True inferiority depends on the kinds of questions you ask on Q&A.

• I don't think so. I don't think a person's hair color is the same all over their bodies. Not that I've observed anyway. Also, the hair on my head is turning grey but no other hairs on my body are turning grey.

Define genetic inferiority.