Boyfriend troubles!! HELP!!!?

He never lets me sit with him in class, he cursed me out half the time, and he only acts like he's in a relationship when his friends aren't around!! Should i dump him??? HELP!!

Favorite Answer

Dump him - he wants the stuff he wants on his terms. Never allow your boyfriend to "curse you out" calling names - that sort of abuse is intolerable from either side of a relationship. - No one has the right to speak to you like that ever( just as you don't have the right to swear at your family and friends). Girl, you do not put up with being treated like crap just so you can say you have a boyfriend.

Get rid of this emotionally abusive idiot and set your standards higher.

When you are an adult if you tolerate this behaviour you will have miserable relationships. Conflict should be resolved by focusing and talking about the actual problems, not by being abusive.

Dump that loser! You do not deserve to be cursed at or ignored. There are a ton of guys out there who are waiting to love you and treat you with respect and you are wasting your time with this guy when you should be out looking for them.

Good luck - I know it's hard and you are always going to ask yourself "what if?". Remember, you will get over him, it just takes time.

Dump his ***!! coz really ya man should be proud to be wit you 24/7 even around his guy friends thats not right you deserve betta I been through that and you kno you need to just move on coz you will find somebody better

Honey! Any boy that curse me out going to get knocked out you should dump him he ain't nothing but maybe a thug find somebody who treats u for who u are not to be treated as his pet that he say anything to and leave them take my advice it will work trust me!!!

Yes

Girl you need to stand up to him! Yeah i would dump hhim n a heart beat ! If my bf ever treated me that way iwould dump him

He is not a good boyfriend. If he acts like a loser except when your alone, he isn't worth it...dump him asap. You don't need the stress.

Of course you should dump him. Your relationship sounds like a drag. Life should be fun so ditch that loser.

• If hes trying to hide the relationship their shouldn't have been one to begin with. You should be able to show that you are a couple and not try to hide it. You deserve a lot better!

yes. dump him, he doesnt care about you the way you do, its not a healthy relationship, get rid of him, before he humilates you n front of his friends, what is he 13 years old?