2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT?

My horn is not working, but i think its a fuse issue, i heard that there is a fuse somewhere in the front of my car under the hood but icant find it... does anyone know where this fuse is? do i have to prop up my car to get underneath?

Favorite Answer

If it's not in the interior fuse box it may be in a box under the hood, on the inside of one of the fenders, easy to see and get to. I have one under my hood and has almost as many fuses in it as the one inside by my legs. You may also have a relay under the hood for the horn, maybe this is your problem, it's a little harder to find. good luck

Ther is a fuse block inside the driver side at the end of the dashunder a cover and another under the hood on the driver side near the shock tower, hope that helps

Source(s): gm tech

The fuses under the hood are not what you are looking for.there should be a fuse panel under the dash.The back side of the fuse door should have a location chart for the fuse.

look in your owners manual, it will tell you where all the fuses are.

check under your steering wheel **** like a box thats were mine is in my car

Source(s): my car