Please, how can I cancel with thinkall.com --I need help!?

I agreed to get a CD free and three others offered free, nowhere did I see I was bound for additional money (a lot). I have checked a website but the phone # offered and info for thinkall.com no longer work. I need any help possible! I am 66 my husband just died and I was only felping a grandson with some software. Than you!

Favorite Answer

Apparently ThinkAll is a major scam. I also sent for the so-called free software disks. The software was junk and I threw away the disks. Then my credit card bill came and I was charged the $1.96 shipping, plus another $1 charge, plus another $49.90 !!!

In looking around on the internet, I found a posting by someone who said that ThinkAll's terms of service (which I had accepted when I ordered the "free" CD's) included some fine print where I agreed to receive additional CD's every month for additional charges to my credit card. I never noticed this in the terms of service--who reads all that stuff anyway??

I filed a complaint with my credit card company to have the extra charges removed. Also, I had my credit card company place and immediate block on that card number and reissue the card under a new number.

Call your credit card company NOW and do the same two things:

(1) file a protest for the false charges, and (2) put a block on that card number.

HEY EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD, WHEN YOU THINK OF "THINKALL" THINK OF THIS: SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Somebody should locate these MFR's and hang 'em up by their scrotums.