When a guy has a crush on a girl does that mean there is a good chance that he has thought about sex w her?

i heard this...i mean how gross are guys after just a crush eww

Favorite Answer

Just because he has a crush on you doesnt mean that he wants to have sex with you. Trust me. I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! But he could just like you as a person, which is a good thing. Hope everything works out. :)

Guys aren't the only ones that think about sex with their crushes - or any attractive person really. Girls do it too.

If you think this is gross or ew, it's time to grow up. It's not gross as long as the thoughts stay just that - thoughts.

Most guys have the thought at first sight - its programmed in us!

Thoughts are normal - Just act like a gentleman - see if she returns the affection...

not all guys are such pervs, but it is most likely that you've somehow crept into his thoughts. it mite not be full on sex, but instead only fantasising about kissing you. u shouldn't generalise luv.

girl dont start jumping to conclusions now he might just have a crush on her

If i were that girl then i would not date him ! he will just use her for sex

How old are you?