how do you spies up your sex life?

Favorite Answer

We take a trip to the Hustler Store and pick out something new to try ... he gets something new & I get something new ... wither it's a porno, vibrator, anal starter kit, c*ck rings, new lingerie ... etc ... we go home and play with each other ... or we wait and plan a night to go crazy - nothing but wild nasty sex all night long - shower and start over ... lol ... I love experiencing new things together with my man ... makes it that much more special to us ... !

• SteveN

Go undercover - maybe wear a disguise. Quite frankly I don't care if they are spies or not...It's not on my list of topics to discuss in bed.

Step 1: Buy a copy of "The Guide to Getting it On."

Step 2: Read it with your partner, planning to stop and try something when it strikes the fancy of one or both of you.

By staying away from routine. Don't fall into any routine and that will definatly help. Also, find out what your partner likes and try that. Try to get you partner to try things that you like aswell. Don't let it be a one way thing. It takes two to keep things fresh.

The best way to turn a woman on is through her brain...so start by picking up a dictionary and learning to spell properly. They'll go crazy for it.

By screwing James Bonding.

well i just bought a box of red rose petals from walmart for 1.88

spontanious oral sex like when he's driving, on the phone, or wherever he wouldn't expect it

do different positions. talk about your sex and discuss what you like/dislike...that will improve it

by doing things that you know your partner likes..