someone is driving me crazy!!! help!?

Someone on yahoo keeps bugging the crap out of me! I turned my cam on the other day for the heck of it, and someone kept sending me requests to view it. I bet i clicked decline over 100 times!! I've ignored them, blocked them, and even fixed my buddy list so no one can im me at all unless you are on my buddy list. Even under invisible they still request to view my cam. I don't know what else to do. Then they started sending me like 300 emails. Then they started doing the same crap over again with 5 or 6 different id's. I don't know what else to do. Can someone help me?

Someone on yahoo keeps bugging the crap out of me! I turned my cam on the other day for the heck of it, and someone kept sending me requests to view it. I bet i clicked decline over 100 times!! I've put them on my ignore list, blocked them, and even fixed my buddy list so no one can im me at all unless you are on my buddy list. Even under invisible they still request to view my cam. I don't know what else to do. Then they started sending me like 300 emails. Then they started doing the same crap over again with 5 or 6 different id's. I don't know what else to do. Can someone help me?

Favorite Answer

Happens all the time all you can do is ignore them

Dont particpate in any way with this person. Keep a copy of everything that they do and also send it to Yahoo. You never know where this could go and if the police get involved you have your copies of the harassment. Sooner or later they well go away. Best of luck to you.

Source(s): my own personal experience.

Ignore them. Literally put them on ur ignore list, you will no longer be able to receive messages from them.