Ever Heard Of Gerald Teague Playing For Cowboys 96-00?

I was introduced to a gentleman name Gerald Teague who says he played for the Cowboys in the NFL.Now he is a sports agent and I am having trouble finding info on him.There was only one Teague and his name is George.Also Gerald's nickname is snagglepuss.My introduction to him is a business contact and I guess I wanted to see if he was legit.Any information will help.

Gerald lives in GA but now is in Memphis and doesnt coach anywhere in Texas so I dont think George is Gerald.

George is his brother he says and that he graduated from Alabama and he played with his brother for 2 years before George hurt his neck?

Favorite Answer

george teague played for the cowboys i have never heard of a gearled teague

he must be using that name to get some SNAGGLEPUSS be careful

George Teague, aka Gerald was a Safety for the Cowboys around 96-97...

George Teague was a Cowboy in 1996 and 1998-2001.

Found this on the Dallas Cowboy Official Website under former team players.

Ask him what college he played for. Answer is: Alabama.

Yes there was a guy named George Teague

Source(s): Cowboyz fan

the only Teague that played for the Cowboys from 96-00 was George, and he now coaches high school football in Watuga, Texas........this guy is feeding you a line of b.s.

A George Teague played for the cowboys and played for the packers before that.

I would be skeptical.

Just a woman wanting money from Teague, he s a great guy. She s blackmailing him that s all. Dont believe this woman who was and tried to jack his name up! He s a true gentleman.

Let's play 2 - Ernie Banks The pitcher has got only a ball. I've got a bat. So the percentage of weapons is in my favor and I let the fellow with the ball do the fretting. -- Hank Aaron If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base. ~ Dave Barry

george teague was the one that hit terrell owens.

I would not trust him without proof. It is a common scam to try and piggyback off someone with a similar or same name.