Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

does the paternal parents have the right to take parental responsability from step grandparent?

if the parent agreed and residency order is active can they still have that pr taken away if childs not getting the right guidence

2 Answers

  • DL
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    That sounds like a legal issue.

  • 1 decade ago

    Yes. The should go to family court and file paperwork. If they can afford it, get a lawyer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.