ever get the feeling as if your not getting enough oxygen? so wierd.?

i'm a bit freaked out at the moment.

i'm breathing normally i guess but it feels like im not breathing in enough oxygen. heads getting a little bit dizzy at times.

this just started a couple of minutes ago when

when i yawn i feel better because im getting in more oxygen.

this never happened before. i'm a completely healthy teen no asthma, no allergies, no sicknesses.

so why? =S im hoping this will go away soon it's kinda scaring me.

is there a reason for why i might be feeling this way?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You are probably having an anxiety attack. You will get the feeling that you can't breath, so you start to over breath thus causing you to hyperventilate.

Just to be safe go see a doctor to make sure it is nothing more serious.

• 1 decade ago

It sounds like a panic or anxiety attack. Actually you are getting too much oxygen. Try breathing slowly into a paper bag or into your cupped hands if you don't have a paper bag. You should do this for a few minutes. Are your hands or mouth tingling also? Do you have something coming up or that has happened that is stressful. The more scared you get the faster you breath. It sounds like hyperventilation. Look it up on the computer. Webmd is a good source. Feel better.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This is not the problem. By working out, you are actually pumping lots of oxygen through your body. A better guess would be that you have expended your glucose stores in your body which are causing these symptoms and your body is telling you that you need to consume some protein and/or carbohydrates soon to stop the symptoms. Dehydration can occur rapidly while exercising in the sun, thus the need to hydration before the activity, during the activity and then immmediately after the activity.

• 1 decade ago

sounds a little bit like a panic attack. Its happened to me too. The more you think about it the worse it gets. Your body wont let you have oxygen deprivation long though, you would pass out before any real damage was done. do something to take your mind off it, like play a video game. good luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • pnn177
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Check your altitude.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.