Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

How would you pronounce Deréon ?

From the house of dereon, by tina knowles. I love it like I love beyonce, and i want to know how to pronounce it.

http://www.dereon.com//

Favorite Answer

i think in english it would be dare-ee-on, but in french its pronounced duh-ray-On (long o)

Source(s): 3 years of french

Deer eee on - it is like derriere and that means azz. Doesn't;t work at all for me. Kind of like the name I saw in the paper - Trashonda. That works out to trash honda and what mother named her daughter that. I think the mother intended (trey shonda) but it sure came out like a derriere didn't it. Trying to be different or cute or sophisticated without any knowledge of the English language is to assume you are hip. When you (a-ss u me) you make an azz of u and me. Please think before you make up a cultural or hip name with a supposedly unique spelling. You may not get what you intended. Please please don't take offense but I could not let anyone not think about this.

It is pronounced like this: (Dare-e-awn). Hope this helps.