have you ever been in the opposite gender's bathroom?

like a man in the womens room

or the women in the mans room

haha i have .. =] accident lmao

Favorite Answer

Yes when I was in my K.G. classes not by mistake but purposely just to see how gals pee...!!!! LOL

A bathroom is a bathroom no matter what label is pasted on the door. Personally I'd rather use the the mens designated room cuz it's cleaner. Women's public restrooms 98 percent of the time are filthy. Urine all over the seat and floor. Used sanitary pads not wrapped up and put in the little box where their supposed to be. Hair in the sink. And it's scary how many don't wash their hands. They just walk out of the stall and fluff their hair and POOF! Walk out the door.

NASTY!!!

• E_Tard

While I was going through the California Military Academy in the National Guard, we saved time on cleaning by only opening one latrine (bathroom). There were only two of us gals there, so we put a sign on the door that you could turn from male to female, depending on the gender using it at the time. So, yeah.....I've used the "mens" room. Funny part was when one gentleman forgot to turn the sign around and I walked in on him standing at a urinal....hehhe....I don't think he ever did look me in the eye after that. No pun intended, but, it's not a big deal!

Once in Walmart and the other time was in a Gay Bar in San Diego. The funny thing was we were having lunch at Hamburger Mary's and I didn't notice until I was about to wash my hands and herd women walking into the bathroom. I hid with my legs up in one of the stoles until the coast was clear. I waited at least 15 minutes. It was a good thing I had order beforehand. The food was waiting at the table.

• gawd0

Yes- places are so ignorant as to make the ladies room small. Everyone knows women take so long in the bathroom. If there is too long a line and I really have to go- I have my boyfriend or other trusted male friend keep watch over the men's room while I very quickly go. It is stupid to have to wait in long lines to urinate!

Yes and only because so many of the womens toilets are dirty with pee on the seat and tampax on the floor some public toilets are ok but done this many times and even had a cubicle given up for me to pee some men are so thoughtful bless them

the mens are a lot cleaner publicly heck you can get much wrong when your peeing up a wall

Yeah, it's not that big of a deal, really. Women's restrooms have more toilets, and generally tend to smell better. Of course, they don't have the urinals. But, the surprising thing for me is that men aren't the only ones who write vulgar messages in the bathroom stalls. Women write some obscene things too.

oh yeah

have you seen the line at the ladies room? (only with a large group of women after we have had a man stand watch to make sure guys don't come in to use the urinals)

I have used the women's washroom on occasion when out in public dressed up as a girl, but only when absolutely necessary.

Yes.

When I go out enfemme and need to go, I use the woman's room.

And of course If I need to go, like right now, as the old saying goes, any port in in a storm, or in this case, any pot to go in.

• my sister pushed me into the men's bathroom at a movie theater. The guy at the urinal was sooooo hot looking, I almost forgot I was in there !