How long does it take??

I was walking by my childs room and I overheard him talking about smoking a joint!!!! I decided to I am going to give him a drug test!!! Also I heard him talking about Azo's!! What are Azo's and ow long is that going to take to get out of his system so i will know how soon to give the test!!! Help me if possible!!

Favorite Answer

Before you give him a drug test, perhaps you should talk with him about it. He might have just been talking about it with his friends to be cool and perhaps just your parental input would be enough to deter him from doing drugs. I would try to be as calm as possible about it, as I would assume the going off would only make him want to do them more (those rebelious teenagers).

I don't know what an "Azo" is, but I know that THC has a half-life of 30 days. If you really want to test him, you should do so before 30 days.

i dont know wat azos are but it really depends on how long he has been taking it and if he likes it or not depends on the time but i wouldnt tell him or give him the drug test just now i would scare him for him to stop like do u know wat drugs do to u and stuff like that just randumly and talk about wat effect drug usge has on ppl especcially young childern. i know a guy that took so much drugs and got drunk so much that part of is brain is fried and he cant talk or move very well and he cant stop do drugs or alcochol but he go sent to jail yesterday at about 4 o clook i saw him get arrested and he was scary!!

i dont know about the joint never done it, but the azo are little red pills you get at the pharmacy over the counter they are used for urnital track infection, or mild kidney infection. the dr. has recomended them to me lots of time, they shouldnt hurt anything.

Forget the drug test confront him about it. Tell him to spill out everything.

about 3 hours

right now should be good?

Dunno up to you...check it whenever no difference really...