My brother hates my husband. What should I do?

My husband came home from work yesterday and hung his jacket up as usual. A car pulled into the driveway. It was my brother! When he got out of the car the first thing he said was "what are you doing home so late chuck, you cheating on my little sister, heh?". My brother does not even know what time he usually comes home, he just likes to start trouble. So my husband is at fault to because he always pushes my brother to the limit. He answered my brother saying "Yea...Rick I ****** my bosses daughter". Chuck went straight for his trunk for a bat, and my husband ran in the house and grabbed a kitchen knife. You would probably assume that things did not go so well from here. Well they didn't. My husband has a fractured leg and a bruised arm. My brother was lucky and only had a minor knife cut on his stomach. They both went to the same hospital and had a fist fight there afterward! My brother is now threatening to buy the house next door to us! What should I do???

Favorite Answer

pick your favorite. Hurt the other. Or let them fight it out and see who kills who. Or you can just pack your bags and have nothing to do with them.