I think i've gone off my bf because he said he was inlove with me....what!?

i'm 17 and he is 18.

i'd liked him for ages! then we finally started dating. it's been 3 months and i like him sooo much. the most amazing person i've ever met. though i wouldn't put love into the sentence....and that's what he said to me yesterday and now i can not help not looking forward to seeing him, i've completely gone off it, it's freaked me out so much! i don't want to lose him....we had something special....

is it over? or is this just me being stupid and it'll got back...i hope so.

Favorite Answer

Dont listen to these people. Often 3 months is a VERY short time to be falling in love, and if you dont love him yet THAT is OKAY. Jsut tell him you really like him to, or you think you may be falling for him to (only say it if its true though) the Key is to be honest with him, and not feel pressured to say it back. If it was meant to be you will cathc up to where he is. Don't sweat it.

I have often found that guys dont even really know what love is. I had a guy tell me he loved me after 2 weeks, and i asked him what he thoguht love was and his responce was "well i really like hanging out with you and stuff" (he was 19 by the way) To me that wasnt love so i just said i really like you too back to him and it was fine.

Wow, you're weird. Most girls would be thrilled to be in your place. Appreciate what you've got and quit being so selfish.

i agree with david dickerman u dont deserve tat guy he said i love u and u dont want to c him ur so selfish u shold be glad he said i love u