Smallville Fans Only!!!?

Do you think clark is hoter then Kal-el or kal-el bette rthen clark.

What is the best episode.

Do you think clark is going to get back together with Lana.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD TWIST?

If Lanas baby was Clarks instead of Lex.

It realydoesn't make sense on Lexmas they show if Lex chooses the right choice he gets Lana but he choos ethe wrong one so he should be alone.

Do u know the episode were Lana died and Clark turnd back time?

Clark should of told Lana and just stop the bus.

• Niecy
    Favorite Answer

Clark is hotter than Kal-El. But Clark on the red kryptonite is hotter than regular Clark.

I don't know what the best episode is. I really liked the one last week with the Justice League.

I don't think Clark and Lana are going to get back together, but I hope she doesn't marry Lex.

My mother said the same thing about the baby being Clark's. Unfortunately they have been broken up too long for that to be true. But it would be cool.

You are right. The thing from the Lexmas episode doesn't make sense. I guess that means that something is going to happen to the baby and Lana won't marry him because he didn't choose the right path.

I agree. Clark should have told her. He handled the whole situation wrong.

Clark and Kal-El are the same person. It doesn't matter if he only flies as Kal-El (In Smallville at least) because Jor-El and Lara Lor-Van gave him the name Kal and the Kents gave him the name of Clark.

I don't think there has been a "best" episode yet since they are getting a bit better.

Clark will not be with Lana again because it isn't in the history.

Lana's baby can not be Clarks because it has been too long since they had sex (which never happened in the history).

If you remember that in the whole series, whenever anyone has found out about Clark, they either die, disappear or are used to bring him into an altercation.

Since Clark and Kal-el are the same person how can you pick the hottest one?

The best episode hasn't been shown yet.

No I don't think that Clark and Lana will ever get back together, because he will never tell her his secret.

I think that in the end Lex will end up alone.

Clark made the wrong decision when he didn't tell Lana.

1. Kal-El can fly

2. "Run" when Clark meets Flash

3. Unless Clark tells her his secret, maybe never

4. If Lex thinks the baby is Clark's, than Lex will experiment it

6. On "Reckoning", Clark should have stopped the bus

I think Clark is hotter than Kalel

I think Lana will loose the baby... : (

watch this sorry no info about when it aired..

you should check out CW website...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tgrQ3wdgUr4

Youtube thumbnail

Tom Welling is hot no matter who he is playing

My fav. episode is probably Transference from season four when Clark and Lionel switch bodies.