Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

What should I do if my foreskin is attached to my penis?

I tried cleaning the inside of my penis for the first time, and tried to pull it down. I could probably pull more down, but a part of it is like stuck/attached to my penis, as if it was glued on! What should I do?

Favorite Answer

try these.

you may have some scar tissue preventing the foreskin from gliding across the glans (head)...if it is too severe, your doctor can numb up the scar and trim it (not circumcise you) but just trim the scar...you will have to keep your foreskin pulled back for about a week to let the new scar heal or the ends will grow back together and you will have the same problem as before...

good luck

Source(s): er doc

that's the way it's suppose to be. your not circumcised so that's the way it's suppose to look, as for cleaning under your foreskin, i don't think is that necessary. just pull it back a bit, not to the point where it hurts, and wash it when you are in the shower. it's not meant to be pulled around.

when u take the shower just pul it back until it hurts and di it 3-4 time or u can apply sunflower oil on it for 2-3 time's it's gona b ok

mine was like that when i was 11or 12, your foreskin will "let go" as you progress in puberty. just slowly pull back your foreskin in the tub or shower each night and that will help "exercise" your foreskin as well.

Source(s): self experience

Ask your father or any older male in your family if no one know go and see your Dr.

See a veterinary surgeon

you should undergo circumcision.it is a simple operation any surgeon can perform

you can get circumsized.... it's pretty painful at your age, but women will like it better, and you'll stop having your problems

dude you should definitly see a doctor

ask your father or some other significant adult male.