Can K-Fed ever get a break? I feel bad for him now!?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070124/us_nm/federlin...

His superbowl commercial just got canceled. Come on America, this guy has child support to pay!

Favorite Answer

oh well.

I don't think it got cancelled; the fast food industry is just complaining to Nationwide that the commercial is demeaning to fast food employees, and has requested that they pull the ad. Hopefully Nationwide will keep it on since it will have the biggest buzz of all the commercials and he can pay that child support. Everybody wins! :)

• cats

No! How dare HE make fun of people who work in fast food restaurants! I used to work at McDonald's and helped pay my way through college! A lot of the workers are just making an honest living and aren't leeching off someone else like he has! He is just a step above and he got lucky because he married into money! He's a lowlife and really a loser now! He needs to work at McDonald's or Burger King.

In the article it stated ..there has been a call for the ad to be canceled...not that it has been canceled........and Nationwide has not said they were going to cancel it.......

as far a K-fed goes....I have a hard time feeling sorry for the guy ......he dumped a pregnant woman because he deemed something"better" came along...and in return he ended up dumped.......I am old fashion...and believe in honor...this man acted dishonorably and ended up getting a taste of what it feels like to be on the receiving end.........the old saying "what comes around goes around"...can prove to be true..........

You kids need a new role model. Don't know much about the guy except he left the mother of his first child to marry Britney Spears, has had two children with her and now they are divorcing. He wants custody of the children and spousal support, what a loser. I wouldn't hire him for a commercial either.

i thought it WON'T be cancelled? I thought the article was just saying the restaurant association WANTS it to be cancelled. But the insurance company still wants it to be aired because they are not trying to make restaurants look bad...

Well hopefully he gets paid ALOT to make fun of himself!

Then you're the only one who feels bad for him...you think he was honestly paying child support for the kids he dumped before??

Poor guy. He got a big divorce settlement, and he's set for life. Maybe he will buy a bar of soap now.

As someone said on tv: This guy had a gorgeous wife, tons of money, fame, expensive possessions, etc. How do you screw that up??

As if it's a state secret that working at a fast food restaurant isn't a dead-end job. I'll give you props if you even have a job but have a little humor, people.

Haha, I suppose America hates him because I guess they blame him for Brittney Spears and how she acts now... he also was basically a free loader, left his pregnant girlfriend for Brittney. What's to like about him?