Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Do these Spanish sentences make any sense?

"At what time are we going?", is that "¿A qué hora nos vamos?" and I want to say "what are we going to do there?" so is that "Qué van hacer alla?". And is the last question using the near future (ir + a I think it is?)?

Update:

Sorry, the last one should be "vamos" not "van".

Update 2:

Does "Qué vamos a hacer alla?" make sense also, I need to use the near future "ir + a + infinitive".

Update 3:

Does "Qué vamos a hacer alla?" make sense also, I need to use the near future "ir + a + infinitive".

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Those sentences are correct. But second sentence should be vamos - rather than van.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everything is cool except for the 'van' in the second sentence. It should be the first person plural; "Que vamos a hacer alla".

• 1 decade ago

The first statement is fine, but the "nos" is not necessary. The second sentence should be "Que vamos a hacer alla?" You can also say "Que vamos hacer allla?" Or simply "Que vamos hacer? = What are we going to do? This is present progressive.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, they are correct.

¿A qué hora nos vamos?

¿Qué vamos A hacer allá?

Source(s): Mother tongue
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The first one seems correct. But the las one is not. I would revise it to be ¿Que vamos hacer alla? Because you use we, it should be conjugated in the nosotros form.

It might be wrong, i'm not entirely sure.

Source(s): 2 years of spanish in highschool, this will be the third year, then going for two more, and more in high school.
  • 1 decade ago

Your first sentence is correct, but your second should say:

¿Qué vamos hacer állá?

your third question is also correct.

Source(s): www.studyspanish.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

¿A qué hora nos vamos? is ok....but we is nosotros so the last question is: ¿Qué vamos a hacer allá?

• 1 decade ago

que vamos hacer?

eres un conõ persupuesto!

• 1 decade ago

the first one is right but i'm not sure about the others..... Sorry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.