Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Do these Spanish sentences make any sense?

"At what time are we going?", is that "¿A qué hora nos vamos?" and I want to say "what are we going to do there?" so is that "Qué van hacer alla?". And is the last question using the near future (ir + a I think it is?)?

Sorry, the last one should be "vamos" not "van".

Does "Qué vamos a hacer alla?" make sense also, I need to use the near future "ir + a + infinitive".

Favorite Answer

Those sentences are correct. But second sentence should be vamos - rather than van.

Everything is cool except for the 'van' in the second sentence. It should be the first person plural; "Que vamos a hacer alla".

The first statement is fine, but the "nos" is not necessary. The second sentence should be "Que vamos a hacer alla?" You can also say "Que vamos hacer allla?" Or simply "Que vamos hacer? = What are we going to do? This is present progressive.

Yes, they are correct.

¿A qué hora nos vamos?

¿Qué vamos A hacer allá?

Source(s): Mother tongue

The first one seems correct. But the las one is not. I would revise it to be ¿Que vamos hacer alla? Because you use we, it should be conjugated in the nosotros form.

It might be wrong, i'm not entirely sure.

Source(s): 2 years of spanish in highschool, this will be the third year, then going for two more, and more in high school.

Your first sentence is correct, but your second should say:

¿Qué vamos hacer állá?

your third question is also correct.

Source(s): www.studyspanish.com

¿A qué hora nos vamos? is ok....but we is nosotros so the last question is: ¿Qué vamos a hacer allá?

que vamos hacer?

eres un conõ persupuesto!

the first one is right but i'm not sure about the others..... Sorry